The Matworks is continuously looking for ways to address pain points with our customers, oftentimes not related to flooring but rather other areas of retail operations. One such example is our recent innovation of the Gallant Wall System. This alternative to drywall offers a range of flexibility rarely found in commercial applications.
Why should a retailer consider the innovative Gallant Wall system? Here are the top reasons why we are testing this product and anticipate more interest from customers:
• Easier to Install: Can be installed by one person where drywall requires at least two people to hold it in place.
• Faster Installation: Lead installer with 30 years of drywall experience indicated that the wall at the test site (a national discount retailer with more than 11,000 locations) would have taken three days to install drywall versus the one day it actually took to install the Gallant Wall system.
• Handling & Storage: Drywall requires heavy machinery, more manpower and takes up more space to store. Gallant Wall system arrives on a crate that can easily be moved around by a single person using a forklift.
• Gallant Wall is a finished product. Simply install and done. Eliminates
patching, taping, sanding and painting.
• Does not require special temperature conditions to be installed while drywall requires water and appropriate temperature conditions for the drywall compound.
• Strong and Durable Product: Eliminates plywood framing construction typically needed for pharmacies, cash rooms, and other special rooms.
• Reduces waste since the cut panels are reused at the ends.
Here’s a quick comparison of drywall vs. Gallant:
|Extra storage space needed at jobsite||X||–|
|Heavy equipment needed to move materials||X||–|
|Installation requires two or more people||X||–|
|Suitable for any environment||–||X|
|Reduced installation time||–||X|
The Matworks offers expert advice for all your retail needs; email us with any questions and we will respond with a custom solution: email@example.com.
About The Matworks
The Matworks is a team of individuals with vast industry knowledge, committed to supporting the core values of its employees and customers. By taking a holistic approach, we are positioned to understand the needs, challenges and risks associated with all flooring solutions.
The Matworks offers more than four decades of expertise combined with the dexterity to be entrepreneurial, we are more than a flooring company – we are risk managers, business advisors and partners in your success. Our comprehensive flooring solutions are designed to meet the unique needs of each of our customers.